General Manager – Latin America
T: +56 2 2242 1157
Av. Vitacura 5250, Office 802, Vitacura, Santiago, Chile
Cody Mcfarlane is the Latin American General Manager with the Harris Gómez Group, an international and multidisciplinary firm specialising in cross border transactions between Australia and Latin America.
Within Harris Gomez Group, Cody reports to the Managing Partner. His role is to advocate the customer views internally, help develop and resource customer solutions, leads business capture efforts, drive strategic planning, and support the firm´s international growth.
In addition, Cody works with clients to provide commercial advice and to help navigate various countries and opportunities.
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Strategic Planning
– General Project Management
– Assisted an Australian publicly listed company identify acquisition target that led to a USD$27 million-dollar offer.
– Assisted a drilling company introduce their geothermal drilling technology to the Chilean market.
– Assisted clients from various industries with their expansions into Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Brazil, Panama and Mexico.
– Worked with renewable generation companies developing research reports and helping connect them with possible power purchasers.
– Worked with the management teams of international engineering firms helping them quantify potential projects in the Latin American region.
– Worked with international trade organizations (Uk Trade, Canadian Embassy, etc.) to identify opportunities in several key sectors such as mining, energy and infrastructure.
– University of Lethbridge (CA) – Bachelor of Commerce in Managerial Finance.
– Grant Macewan University (Edmonton, CA) – Diploma in Business Management.
– Perú Copper Project Pipeline
– The Growth Of Lithium In Chile
– Chile Copper Project Pipeline
– Mining Equipment, Technology and Service Providers – Where Is the Industry Going?
– Overview and Findings: Recent Study on the Productivity of the Chilean Mining Industry
– 8 Common Issues and Hurdles with Early Start-Up Business Development in Latin America