Pedro Monsalve is an experienced business consultant who has worked in Senior Positions for a number of multinational companies in both Latin America and Europe. Most recently, Pedro was the vice president of Supply Chain Latam for Orica Mining services. Previous to that, he worked for DSM Chemicals, Pepsico, and British American Tobacco.
Pedro´s experience and background can provide significant value to clients. His past experience includes: Implementation of IT Systems, Strategic Planning, Supply Chain / Logistics, Supplier & Customer Relationships, Commercial Management, Business Start Ups / Exit Planning.
Some examples of areas where Pedro can add value are:
- Provide market research for companies helping them ensure that there is a favourable market for their products and services;
- Assist clients with their procurement processes, including Category Management, Suppliers development, and Contracts negotiation;
- Increase efficiencies through improving Warehousing and Inventory Management;
- Develop training programs for employees and management teams;
- Help implement various systems for Human Resources, Maintenance, Purchases to Pay and Inventory Management.