Osvaldo Cabezas is an Associate Lawyer with Harris Gomez Group, an international and multidisciplinary firm specializing in cross border transactions between common law countries and Latin America.
Lawyer with a Master’s Degree in Business Law, he joined HGG in 2020 and is part of the Corporate and Tax area. He has experience in the private sector advising Chilean and foreign companies on corporate, tax, labor, environmental and natural resources areas.
From 2018 to 2020, he was part of the Corporate area at Chirgwin Peñafiel. From 2016 to 2018 he was part of the environmental and natural resources area at Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego y Dörr.
Since 2020, he is also an Assistant of the Procedural Law Department at Universidad Diego Portales.
Osvaldo speaks both Spanish and English.
- Chilean Taxation
- International Taxation
- Assisted South Korean, Australian, Canadian and American Companies to establish and run their operations in Chile.
- Assisted a Brazilian Transport Company with a USD $3.000.000 loan agreement.
- Assisted Chilean companies on the acquisition of water rights.
- Assisted in the Due Diligence process for the acquisition of a Mining Project.
- Universidad Diego Portales-Bachelor of Laws.
- Universidad de Los Andes-Master in Business Law with specialization in Corporate Taxation.