Corporate and Tax Lawyer
Camila Weinstein is a Corporate and Tax Lawyer with Harris Gomez Group, specializing in cross border transactions between common law countries and Latin America.
An attorney since 2014 and has worked in the private sector since then in corporate and tax matters in Chile.
Her professional practice has focused on providing legal advice in the area of corporate governance, and tax compliance of companies and family groups both in Chile and abroad. Likewise, she has participated in the consultancy, design, and implementation of corporate reorganizations.
She also has experience in commercial law, inheritance tax, and real estate law.
Finally, Camila has provided taxpayer defense before the Internal Revenue Service and prosecution of cases before the Tax and Customs Court.
She speaks both Spanish and English.
- Real Estate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Universidad de Los Andes – Bachelor of Laws.
- Universidad de los Andes – Certificate in Corporate Law.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC) – Diploma in Antitrust Law.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC) – Tax Analysis and Planning.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PUC) – L.L.M. with mention in Tax Law.
- Universidad de Santiago de Chile (USACH) – Diploma in Tax Planning and Management.
- Chilean Bar Association