Taxation & Structuring
Tax considerations are key drivers to many business decisions and transactions. Our tax team can provide you with the advice that you need to make those decisions. Our tax team provides creative yet practical tax advice to a wide range of clients including public and private companies, private equity funds, partnerships, pension funds, investment advisors, governmental entities, owner-managed businesses and high net worth individuals.
– Free Trade Agreements
– Double Taxation Agreements
– Tax Free Zones
– Repatriation of funds
– Business structuring
– Expatriates’ taxation
– Transfer Pricing Agreements
– International and cross border tax advice
– Corporate and Personal taxation
– Withholding taxation and integration with other tax jurisdictions
– Indirect taxes (VAT)
– Analysis of corporate and tax structure
– Our team previously advised on the tax and legal effects for the worldwide acquisition of Sigdo Koppers, which required coordination with over 20 different countries.
– Our team previously advised Japanese Holding Group, Mitsubishi, on the tax and legal effects of a USD$700 million dollar merger and acquisition.
– We provided Komatsu Chile with advice on the Chilean tax reform.
– We assisted an Australian manufacture of mining truck products with cross border taxation structuring advice between Chile, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, and Australia.
– Advised a Canadian mining technology company on a tax saving structure that lead to significant savings in Chile and helped facilitate the re
– We have advised and implemented double taxation agreements between Australia, United States, UK, Canada, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Colombia and Mexico.