Anamaria is a Trademark Attorney and Paralegal with Harris Gomez Group, based in our Sydney office.
Anamaria is admitted to practice as a solicitor in Colombia, and as a Trademark Attorney in Australia and New Zealand. She has experience advising local and foreign clients in relation to Intellectual Property matters with a focus on trademarks and copyrights; Anamaria has experience in developing a brand protection strategy, including trademark registrability, infringement and enforcement before the Trademarks Office.
Anamaria has worked across multiple jurisdictions. She has also experience in a number of practice areas, including in international law, environmental law and corporate and commercial law.
Within Harris Gomez Group, Anamaria provides support to the Australian office, Chilean office and Colombian office. Anamaria holds a Master of Laws (LL.M) in Corporate and Commercial Law and a Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law from the University of Melbourne. Currently, she is enrolled in the Diploma in Law awarded by the Legal Profession Admission Board (LPAB) and taught by the University of Sydney.
- University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia—Master of Laws (LL.M) with a specialisation in Corporate and Commercial Law and Environmental Law.
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)—2017 Dean’s List of Excellence for Academic Performance for achieving first place in Environmental Law in Australia.
- The University of Melbourne, Australia —Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law.
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)- Certificate Advanced Course on Copyright and Related Rights.
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)-Certificate General Course on Intellectual Property.
- Universidad del Rosario “Rosary University”, Bogotá, Colombia. — Bachelor of Laws (LL.B).
- Trademark Attorney (Australia & New Zealand)
- Lawyer (Colombia)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)