Ydania Roncalla is a senior Peruvian partner with Harris Gomez Group based in Peru.
She has over 30 years of legal experience and specialises in civil, commercial, fishing, mining, contractual and real estate law, as well as being involved in arbitration matters. She has participated in significant commercial and corporate transactions throughout her career.
Ydania represents many international corporations, such as large mining companies, the official export credit agency of South Korea, as well as one of the largest pharmaceutical laboratories of Colombia and a tuna fishing fleet from Ecuador.
- Civil Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Mining Law
- Property Law/ Real Estate Law
- Fishing Rules and Regulations
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lawyer Degree
- PAD-IESE Business School of Spain, Advance Management Program and Program for Corporate Directors
Associations and Awards
- Member of the Lima,Perú Bar Association
- Arbiter of the Arbitration Center of the Lima Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish (fluent)
- English (fluent)