HGG is very excited to announce that it will be participating in Expomin 2023 held in Santiago Chile!
What is Expomin?
From 24 to 27 April, the EXPOMIN 2023 International Trade Fair will be held at the FISA Park in Santiago. A space that will have 95,000 m2 of exhibition space, around 1,000 exhibitors from more than 35 countries and more than 70,000 professionals related to the mining industry.
The largest mining fair in Latin America has established itself as a place that promotes the transfer of knowledge and experiences, as well as the presentation of technologies that promote innovation and increased productivity in mining processes.
The idea is to innovate with those things that society and the world demand; having the opportunity to incorporate issues related to energy transition, environmental care, mining safety, links with communities, as well as the opportunity to incorporate small-scale miners, together with the development of large-scale mining. It seems to me that Expomin presents an excellent opportunity for the leading actors in mining in Chile and the world.”
– Marcela Hernando, Chile’s Minister of Mining
More than a thousand brands and exhibitors from 35 countries, including Germany, France, Canada, Australia, Peru, the United States, Spain and Brazil, will be present at the event. The number of trade visitors is expected to exceed 50,000. In addition, it is projected that more than US$ 1 billion worth of business will be transacted during the event.
During Expomin 2023, its International Congress will be held simultaneously, an event that will allow the exchange of information between panelists from government, industry and specialised mining companies. During the congress, projects, operations, opportunities and challenges in Chile and the region will be presented.
The congress will cover the main strategic issues of the sector, including green mining, new technologies and equipment for mining development, project development challenges, automation and digitalisation, as well as human capital challenges, and investment, project and business opportunities.
Harris Gómez Group will be present
With more than 22 years’ experience in enabling and supporting innovative businesses to expand their market footprint into Latin America, Harris Gómez Group is uniquely positioned to provide a view on the roadmap that successful businesses take in their development.
More than a traditional law firm, we are a true partner to innovative businesses entering the Latin American Market and can provide practical and innovative price fee structures. We journey with businesses as they develop their market in Latin America, providing support at every step along the way.
Our international law firm has built an affordable fee structure that differs to the larger law firms, so that innovative businesses can invest more into the success of their own ideas.
We offer a depth of experience in METS and mining, energy, commercial, construction and property, technology, agriculture and utilities. Our services include:
- International Law: We support businesses to establish their presence in South America and globally. Demonstrating expertise in negotiating overseas legal frameworks, tax environments, and expanding commercial networks.
- Commercial: Specializing in start-up enterprises, mergers, partnerships, and acquisitions, we guide clients through the establishment of legal, commercial and taxation structures both locally and internationally.
- Intellectual Property: For innovators, our clients’ intellectual property is their most important asset. We protect, grow and defend our clients’ IP assets both locally and in international jurisdictions.
- Commercial Litigation: We provide our clients with cost effective outcomes and resolutions that protects your business across local commercial issues to cross border matters.
- General Legal Services: We offer our clients foreign legal representation, taxation, and accounting support. Services extend to property and development support, and cross generational and estate planning.
We partner with innovative businesses in resources, technology and sustainability by providing strategy, legal and corporate services. Our goal is to see innovative businesses establish and thrive in Latin America and Australia.
If you will be attending Expomin, come say hi and learn more about how we can add value to your legal services at Stand 11-B35, Australia Pavilion at Santiago Expomin 2023.